About Fixed Pole Camera Surveillance
Fixed pole surveillance systems are installed on our sturdy, custom-designed 20’ metal pole mounting systems to provide maximum coverage of your property. The system base is permanently and securely installed to a fixed location – the pole itself can be removed easily if needed. The system is typically powered by electricity and can be fitted for solar power. Motion monitoring cameras with infrared capabilities will help secure your commercial or residential property around the clock.
Fixed mount camera systems provide long-term or permanent security protection for a number of commercial and private applications, including Home Owner’s Association (HOA) community entrances, parks, shopping centers, entertainment complexes and other commercial property venues. Protect your investment and discourage theft with state-of-the-art fixed pole camera surveillance systems installed by Maryland Security Professionals.
A practical security solution
Fixed pole surveillance systems provide real-world solutions to help deter vandalism and crime, while at the same time, ensuring occupant and worker compliance with site regulations.
- Commercial uses: Ward off vandals and trespassers, keep an eye on expensive equipment, monitor employees and day-to-day operations, and mitigate theft loss.
- Residential uses: A fixed mount surveillance system serves as a credible deterrent to vandalism, burglaries, and other criminal activity within neighborhoods and gated communities.
Maryland Security Professionals also installs cameras for private residential and commercial surveillance. Call for more information about these services.
Serving the Mid-Atlantic region since 2005, Maryland Security Professionals offers on-site security assessments for all prospective clients. Comprehensive service contracts include surveillance recommendations, system configuration and installation, maintenance and prompt customer support.
Fixed pole surveillance system features
Fixed pole camera systems feature the latest innovations in modern surveillance technology.
Other system highlights include:
- Electric or solar- powered systems (up to 6 cameras for electric powered systems and up to 3 cameras for solar powered systems)
- High-definition, motion activated, infrared cameras, up to 10 MP
- Onboard DVR and NVRs that capture and store video data for up to 14 days
- Flashing red and blue, police-style strobe lights
- License plate recognition cameras
Discover the advantages of leasing fixed pole video surveillance systems
Experience the benefits and peace of mind that comes with leasing a reliable fixed pole surveillance system:
- Turn-key Installation – Maryland Security Professionals manages your fixed-pole video surveillance system installations and start-up operation seamlessly. After your initial on-site security needs assessment and consultation we provide you with a fully-customized solution including: appropriate camera and equipment specification and sourcing, local permitting, hardware installation and wiring, and software installation and user training.
- Regular Maintenance – Professionals come out to your site to check power sources, focus cameras and make sure all components are operating at 100% efficiency. Any worn or malfunctioning components are replaced under warranty.
- Account Manager Support – Customers have direct access to an account manager 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Should an incident occur on-site, a professional from our team will respond promptly.
- Investigations Assistance – Should a theft or crime occur, our trained security professionals will collect all relevant information, as well as review and clip footage leads for police Our staff is comprised wholly of off-duty and retired law enforcement officers and each bring at least 10 years of experience to help ensure that investigations are processed properly.
- Insurance Protection – If cameras or surveillance system components are broken, vandalized or damaged, they will be repaired and replaced at no charge.
Fixed mount camera systems by Maryland Security Professionals are a practical and cost-effective method of safeguarding valuable assets and protecting any area that presents a security challenge. Our leading-edge, fixed pole surveillance systems are an effective tool for both commercial and residential applications in need of long-term security solutions. We provide a variety of surveillance systems to the entire Mid-Atlantic region, including Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Washington D.C.
For more information about our services or to request a free consultation and security audit, please call Maryland Security Professionals at 410-224-3028.