Is your Delaware home or business as protected as it could be from theft and criminal activity? When it comes to safeguarding your assets and monitoring your property, there is no better way than installing video surveillance cameras. For both residential and commercial applications in Delaware, video surveillance provides numerous benefits, from deterring theft and increasing employee safety to keeping a watchful eye on property while you are away.
How to Protect Your Home and Business
Video surveillance systems are a proven deterrent to theft, vandalism and fraud. The footage recorded provides law enforcement meaningful evidence to catch suspects. When designing a system for residential and business needs, there are several points to consider, including:
- What are your main security challenges?
- Is your property very remote?
- Do you need temporary surveillance or something long-term?
- Does the site have access to electricity for hard-wiring?
- Do you want remote access viewing?
- Do you need a portable security system?
Mobile Surveillance Systems in Delaware
Properties that are remote and have limited access to power sources may benefit from a mobile surveillance system – a sophisticated, solar-powered unit that provides outside perimeter security 24/7. These systems are a practical and budget-friendly option for construction sites, or businesses that have more short-term security needs. The unit is self-contained, fully mobile and runs on solar power, making it a versatile and energy-efficient surveillance solution. These systems are fully customizable and have infrared cameras with 360-degree views, strobe lights, wireless data transmission and high-def digital recording. These systems are an effective visual deterrent on any property, letting intruders know there is always someone watching.
- Mobile Surveillance highlights: Great for remote properties, areas with limited power sources, and those who need a portable, deployable surveillance unit.
Fixed Mount Security Cameras
Fixed pole or fixed mount camera systems provide the same quality of surveillance as mobile units but are more suited to long-term applications. High-res, motion-activated cameras are mounted on a 20-foot pole, allowing for panoramic surveillance. These can be hard-wired or solar-powered, and are practical options for gated communities, business complexes or other areas where extra vigilance is needed. License plate recognition cameras capture numbers and letters, even in low light conditions. Fixed pole video surveillance is a credible tool for deterring theft, unlawful entry and other kinds of criminal activity.
- Fixed mount security camera highlights: Ideal for commercial and residential uses; more permanent solution; hard-wired or solar powered.
Delaware video surveillance and security solutions
Whether you own property in Wilmington or neighboring community, assessing our customers’ unique property and security needs is paramount. Maryland Security Professionals offers advanced video surveillance systems to protect what matters most to our clients. If you’re ready for the peace of mind of knowing that your family, your home and your assets are safeguarded, we encourage you to reach out and schedule a free security audit.
Our expert technicians boast years of experience installing and maintaining mobile surveillance systems and fixed security cameras in residences and commercial properties throughout Delaware. After a thorough site audit, we can recommend the best system for your needs and budget.
Call 410-946-6126 for more information about our cost-effective video surveillance solutions in Delaware.
- State of Delaware, SECURITY ALARM SYSTEMS AND PROTECTIVE SERVICES, http://delcode.delaware.gov/title24/c012/sc02/index.shtml
- City of Wilmington,Delaware, HOW DO I REGISTER MY SECURITY SYSTEM, https://www.wilmingtonde.gov/how-do-i/register-my-security-alarm-system