Residential Security Systems for HOA Property Managers
Maryland Security Professionals works with Homeowner’s Associations (HOA) throughout the mid-Atlantic region to customize and install comprehensive camera security systems that deter trespassers, stop criminal activity before it happens, and give your community’s residents the peace of mind that their property is safe and secure. Get the benefit of the latest surveillance technology – including motion-triggered cameras with AI-powered analytics, and cloud-based video feeds that can be viewed in real-time from any mobile device – at a price that fits your budget. Our HOA security systems are as effective as security guards at a far lower cost, or can be used to enhance the guard services you already use.
As part of your free audit, our highly experienced security professionals will visit your community to perform a thorough security analysis and tailor a unique surveillance package to fit your needs and budget. Needs vary widely, which is why consulting with Maryland Security Professionals is key to determining the best HOA camera installation setup for your unique residential layout.
Satisfy your residents and board members by giving their homes and shared spaces – including entryways, pools, fitness clubs, playgrounds, clubhouses, and other common areas – a vital level of protection at a reasonable cost.
Residential Surveillance Systems
A quality security system is an essential part of keeping your home safe. Each home security camera system and installation is tailored to the client’s needs with high-quality, feature-rich cameras.
Surveillance packages include:
- High definition, infrared camera installation – Providing 360° of coverage with detailed high-definition imagery – not just blobs on a screen. Infrared technology ensures clear footage at night. Tighten up security and decrease theft with surveillance cameras trained on targeted areas. This footage catches wrongdoers and is saved to the cloud to serve as valuable evidence in court.
- Wireless surveillance – Allowing you 24/7 access to the video feed remotely via smartphone or tablet. Alerts can be configured to keep your security team informed of any changes to the property, so they can respond quickly and efficiently.
- Discrete cabling– All cables are hidden from view, keeping your property neat and free of safety hazards. Our expert installers will provide a clean and professional installation.
- Remote security monitoring services – A specialized team of security experts monitor your live security footage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. When criminal activity is detected, sirens and recorded voice commands are deployed to send criminals running. The Command Center team will notify law enforcement immediately if your community appears threatened.
- Retrofitting or replacement– Retrofit older analog-based systems with TVI technology and high definition, high resolution cameras.
Free Consultation and EstimateContact Us
Cost-Effective Security Camera Solutions for HOA Residential Communities
Maryland Security Professionals can custom-design a state-of-the-art security system to match the unique needs of your HOA community at a price you can afford. We provide a range of the latest surveillance technologies and features – from real-time AI analytics and 24/7 mobile access to live feeds, to stationary fixed pole surveillance cameras or cameras on mobile units – to help your residents safeguard what matters most.
To learn more about our commercial and residence surveillance systems or to receive your FREE security evaluation, call Maryland Security Professionals at 410-514-8387.