The flexibility provided by mobile surveillance systems makes them a top choice among business and property owners. According to industry researchers, mobile surveillance became a $1.4 billion industry in 2017, and is expected to grow to $2.23 billion by 2023.
Maryland Security Professionals works closely with businesses to customize a leading-edge mobile surveillance system to fit their needs and budget. We know first-hand the real value that adaptable and worry-free surveillance solutions can have on your day-to-day operations, and your bottom line.
Effective Applications for Mobile Surveillance Systems
Mobile surveillance systems offer temporary, self-contained solutions for remote sites in need of 24-hour monitoring. They are especially ideal for sites without electricity.
Solar power panels (with battery backups) allow for adjustable perimeter security without the need for an external power source. Data images can be transmitted wirelessly, and are viewable in real-time remotely, from your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Advanced high-definition cameras feature infrared recording and license plate recognition capabilities. Placing these cameras high atop 20 foot towers ensure an unobstructed view of the property.
Some of the unique features of mobile security systems include:
- Expandability – Choose only the mobile surveillance features that you need, knowing that you can easily expand and adapt your security system as circumstances and logistics change.
- Affordability – Mobile surveillance systems offer more financial flexibility, because site owners can start with what they can afford and grow their system as the business grows.
Beneficial Uses of Mobile Surveillance
Mobile surveillance may be implemented in any number of remote sites including:
- Residential and commercial construction sites
- Concerts and large outdoor events
- Open spaces like parks and playgrounds
- Parking lots
- Heavy traffic zones such as hospitals and schools
Mobile surveillance units are ideal in situations where traffic patterns and areas of concern may vary from day to day. All solar-powered mobile systems feature industrial batteries that can deliver hundreds of amperage hours of reserve power and are available for either short or long-term leasing options.
Mobile Surveillance in Maryland
Maryland Security Professionals is a recognized leader in the mid-Atlantic area when it comes to both fixed and mobile surveillance solutions for businesses and property owners. We will come to your site in Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware, Washington D.C., or Maryland for a free security audit. Call today to speak with one of our knowledgeable security experts about how we can meet your business’s surveillance camera needs.
Additional mobile surveillance resources:
- Business Wire, Mobile Video Surveillance Market – Global Forecast to 2023 – High Adoption of Wireless IP Surveillance – Research and Markets, https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20171103005346/en/Mobile-Video-Surveillance-Market—Global-Forecast
- Metro Magazine, Mobile Surveillance Systems Improve Customization, Integration Options, http://www.metro-magazine.com/management-operations/article/715436/mobile-surveillance-systems-improve-customization-integration-options