Columbia, Maryland, known for its luxurious homes and bevy of unique shopping and dining options, has consistently ranked as one of the best places to live. Safety is always a key ingredient when it comes to establishing a high quality of living. Installing high-quality security systems will help protect your home, business and neighborhood from burglaries, vandalism and other crimes.
Home Security Systems in Columbia, MD
You work hard for your home and things inside it. Protect it with a high-quality residential security system you can rely on. Maryland Security Professionals will come to your home for a free audit, and help you design a solution that fits your needs and budgets, and leaves you with peace of mind.
Gated communities and co-ops can also benefit from our home security systems. We offer fixed-pole cameras that can be placed at entrances, street lamps, parking lots and parks. We also offer mobile solutions that offer clear night footage and run off of solar power, making it ideal for homes still under construction.
Business Security Systems in Columbia, MD
You put a lot into your business, and the last thing you want to experience is a burglary, stolen cash register or vandalism. Installing sophisticated security cameras not only allows you to see and record everything that happens in and around your business, but also acts as a deterrent to ward off most prospective thieves. You can also check in on productivity while you’re away, and promote a safer environment for your customers.
Security Systems Available in Columbia, MD
With Maryland Security Professionals, you can expect us to work with you in designing a unique security solution that is custom-tailored to your needs and budget. We’ll offer expert advice, guide you through the various options, and ensure you feel comfortable using your new system. We also do all of the installation and follow-up maintenance to make sure that your cameras are always on, working, and ready to capture any suspicious behavior.
Our camera options include:
- Mobile Surveillance. Ideal for new neighborhoods, homes or buildings that are under construction, mobile cameras are able to capture high-definition footage even at night, so criminals will think twice before attempting to steal from or vandalize a construction project.
- Fixed Pole Surveillance. Residential neighborhoods and businesses may opt for these electrically-operated cameras that hold up to 14 days’ worth of footage. These can be installed along streets, parks, gated entrances, parking lots and more.
- Wireless Surveillance. A popular choice for home and businessowners alike, the wireless cameras allow you to see a live video feed right from your smart phone—no matter how far away you are. This allows you to rest a little easier when you’re gone for the day, closed for the holidays, or taking a much-needed vacation.
- License Plate Recognition. A newly-popular addition to both fixed pole and mobile cameras, this technology automatically recognizes and tracks licenses plates, allowing you to keep tabs on any suspicious vehicles that may be scouting your neighborhood or business.
- Covert Camera Surveillance. These cameras are discreetly installed so that you can see exactly what happens when you’re not around.
If you are a homeowner or run a business in Columbia, Maryland, installing a high-quality security system should be top of your list. Call us today to learn more about our Maryland security systems. We will come to your home or business for a free audit and estimate!