Whether you’re immersing yourself in history at the National Museum of Civil War Medicine or connecting with nature in Gambrill State Park on one of the many mountain trails, there is always something to do in Frederick, Maryland. No matter which Frederick neighborhood you call your own, a professionally-installed security system is the first line of defense when it comes to protecting your home or business from property crime.
Home Security Systems
Home should be your safe haven. With professionally-installed residential security systems from Maryland Security Professionals, you can feel at peace when you leave your home knowing that you can get real-time alerts and check in on your property whenever you feel the need. Our home security systems are also a great option for shared community spaces, such as apartment complexes, townhomes, and gated communities. With a variety of camera options, we can help keep you and your neighbors safe in their homes, on the streets, and in other shared spaces.
Business Security Systems
Whether you’re a hip martini bar, a unique specialty shop, art gallery, or one of the many great restaurants that line the streets of downtown Fredrick— it’s important that you keep your customers, employees, and property safe with dependable, cost-effective commercial security systems. We help our clients design, install, and maintain custom security systems that match your needs and your budget—helping you keep your premises safe without breaking the bank. We provide top-level security solutions for industrial buildings, office complexes, and construction sites.
Professional Security Cameras
Home and business owners in Fredrick, MD, rely on Maryland Security Professionals’ years of experience to customize and install high-quality security systems. Security camera features include:
- Wireless Surveillance – Access a live video feed straight from your phone, tablet, or laptop. Be alerted in real-time to suspicious activity, or simply check up on your pets, see if your package has been delivered, or make sure your employees are doing what they should be.
- Covert Camera Systems – When you want to see what happens while you’re not around, these discreet cameras give you the perfect viewpoint. Used in homes and businesses alike, owners typically install these cameras to confirm suspicious behavior, check up on caregivers, and keep an eye on employee behavior.
- Fixed Pole Surveillance – Many crimes can happen in streets, parking lots, and other public spaces. Surveillance cameras can be installed directly on to light posts, gated entrances, and other tall poles or fixtures. They store up to 14 days of digital recording and can be powered by solar energy.
- Mobile Surveillance – This is a great option for new construction, big events, city festivals, and more. Mobile Surveillance Systems are temporary cameras that allow you to keep your property and the public safe through high-definition infrared cameras.
- License Plate Recognition – Previously reserved for police use, adding this option to your mobile or fixed pole surveillance systems allow you to keep track of which vehicles enter and exit your property.
Don’t wait to make your home or business safe. Schedule your free consultation to discuss Maryland security systems today and see exactly what we can do for you.