Homes and the businesses in Germantown, Maryland, can sometimes become targets of burglaries and other property crimes. Installing high-quality residential and commercial security systems is the perfect way to keep your property safe and give you peace of mind while you’re away.
Residential Security Systems
Germantown residents can benefit from professionally installed home security systems that fit their security needs and budgets. The latest state-of-the-art technology makes 24/7 surveillance of your property easier and more convenient than ever before. Wireless surveillance options let you monitor live camera feeds directly from your phone or tablet, alerting you to suspicious behavior and helping you keep tabs on your family, pets, and property while you’re out running errands, or away on vacation.
Apartment complexes, condominiums, and other private communities in Germantown can also benefit from a customized residential security system. Maryland Security Professionals can help your residents feel safer and more secure with cameras that allow the building’s security team to keep a constant eye on public areas, such as pools, entryways, hallways, elevators, and more.
Commercial Security Systems
Business owners can experience theft in a variety of ways, from customers pocketing products, to employees skimming from the drawer, to professional burglars staking claim to your inventory or hard-earned money. This makes having strategically installed business security systems a must for Germantown commercial outfits of all types and sizes.
Maryland Security Professionals can help you design a security plan that fits your needs and budgets, keeping you, your customers, your employees, and your property safe.
Professionally-Installed Security Cameras in Germantown, MD
Not every security need is the same. We can customize a surveillance camera system that will serve two purposes: 1) prevent crime from happening in the first place, and 2) record any suspicious or unlawful activity so that the culprits can be identified and held accountable for their crimes.
Examples of security camera options include:
- Wireless Monitoring – Get easy, 24/7 access to a secure live feed from your surveillance cameras through your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Covert Camera Surveillance – A discreetly-installed camera with that can catch suspects in the act. These cameras are typically placed in sensitive rooms or to monitor house staff, such as childcare providers and housekeepers.
- Fixed Pole Surveillance – An electric or solar-powered camera that can be installed atop tall poles to record and store up to 14 days’ worth of high-quality video footage.
- Mobile Surveillance – A movable, solar-powered camera that digitally records high-definition infrared footage to monitor night-time activity.
- License Plate Recognition – An optional feature for mobile and fixed pole cameras that detects and tracks license plate numbers so you can monitor who comes and goes from a site.
Whatever your security needs, our team can provide a personalized solution to keep you safe, secure, and worry-free. We’ll take care of everything from the free security audit, to a customized plan, installation, and maintenance. Call us today to start your free estimate, or to learn more about our Maryland security systems.